Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I enter the murkey depths of cyberspace!

Well, I have decided to start a blog! After all, what kind of hip and tech-savvy 25 year old does not have a place online he can brag, rant, pout, sell himself, and scramble for self-validation by soliciting comments? Blogging for me is like screaming into an unknown microphone.... you have no clue who, if anyone, will hear what you are saying of if this thing is even on ~tap tap~. My screaming into this microphone is not exclusively for others to hear. Like the homeless man on a park bench talking to the pigeon, my blog is for me to say what I'm thinking to myself..... and solicit comments from others. I will not be asking the pigeon where he got that piece of cheese.
This blog will have posts about me, my boring life, family, friends, politics, religion, media, healthcare, dating, and maybe a margarita recipe.
So Join up! You have nothing to lose but your valuable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment